Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

every day goals...


My first blogpost in english, why? because now I have some people from other countries who I want to give the chance, to follow my blog (hopefully often). And maybe my german friends learn more about the english language ;-) So let´s start:

The last weeks when I was travelling - I lost a lot of my healthy lifestyle and now I fight to get it back, that´s why I want to post some of my "every-day-goals", so maybe I can motivate some other people, because the goals are in my opinion pretty easy to copy for everyone:

1. No matter what: drink 3 Liter water/tee or more every day!
2. every 2nd day sport (at least one hour): tennis, running, hiking, exercise on the mat... whatever! Do something that makes fun also!
3. no fast Food
4. eat nothing after 6 pm or if not possible - try not to eat carbohydrates
5. make everything selfmade, don´t use already mixed/finished stuff
6.motivate yourself everyday and remind yourself what´s your personal goal (and if it´s difficult for you to motivate yourself - find people who motivate you = http://before-and-after-pictures.tumblr.com/ or http://toneitup.com/)
7. If you have a bike - use it more!!!
8. no smoking - it kills your energy
9. Drink one big glas of water before you start to eat your meal
10. NO or less SUGAR!!! my Problem right now... i´m working on it 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen